'The virus has definitely focussed people's minds on what they need to have in place should the worst happen. We moved to work from home the week before the government suggested as we are so well equipped with cloud based systems. Other than face to face meetings, there has been no interruption in our service at all. We are able to carry out initial consultations over the phone and then agree a way forward that allows us to complete the whole service remotely,' he said. 'I am so proud of my whole team who are working hard to ensure that all of our clients are looked after at this difficult time.'
We highly recommend that you make or update your Will and ensure you have a Lasting Power of Attorney in place so that your affairs can be attended to in any situation. There is no need to worry if you don't have one in place yet - we can still help you sort this out and advise you on the best way forward.
Our phone lines are open and our team are ready to help.
How we can help you
- Call us to book an initial phone consultation on 01420 558290. This can be to review your Will, make a new one or set up a Lasting Power of Attorney.
- We will agree a way forward that will include the drafting of documents.
- We can email or post the draft the documents to you for review.
- We will provide information on how to have your documents witnessed safely. One of the key things to remember is that beneficiaries must not be a witness to the Will.
- We will store your Wills and LPAs for free.
We encourage you to ensure your affairs are in order as soon as possible.
Call us today and let us help put your mind at rest.