Being able to benefit the people or causes that matter to you is a natural instinct. Sensible planning can ensure this happens in a way that best suits your wishes and circumstances.
We have the expertise and practical experience to advise you on the many options available when considering how best to pass on accumulated wealth, including:
- Giving on a regular or ad hoc basis during your lifetime to other family members or to charities
- Putting in place arrangements to pass on wealth that take heed of any requirements for income or control of capital during your lifetime
- Ensuring inheritance plans continue to be tax efficient if there are changes to the tax rules
- Considering special situations such as divorce, second marriages, or family businesses
Planning how best to pass on your wealth is an area where expert advice can make a real difference. Call us on 01420 82881 or click on our enquiry form to find out how we can help you.
- Wills & property
- Trusts, tax & succession planning
- Financial planning
- Wills & relationship breakdown
- Wills & remarriage